LAKE FOREST, CA â€“ April 1, 2010 â€“DigitalEYE Media announced today that its lead designer has won a Silver ADDY award at the 2010 OC Ad Federation Awards. Walter Pouchot was presented with the honor this week for his stunning four-color design of a silver anniversary presentation folder for Santa Anas Leading Edge Aviation Services, the largest commercial aircraft painting company in the world.
The OC Ad Federation, a chapter of the American Advertising Federation (AAF), is the largest professional organization dedicated to the advertising business in Orange County, with over 300 members. Together, they form the creative spirit of Orange County, fueling the success of some of the areas most affluent and educated executives and business owners.
â€œThis is the first time in our nine-year history that weve entered this competition, so to come out with a medal in a field of this caliber is truly an honor,” said Gary Brewer, President, DigitalEYE. â€œCongratulations to Walter for all his work on this project, and for continuing to elevate creative excellence in Orange County.”
Mr. Pouchot has been Graphic Art Director with Digital EYE since its inception in 2002 and this was the third time in his eight-year career with Digital EYE that he has been honored for creative and graphic design excellence.
Digital EYE is an Internet Marketing firm that helps companies grow their revenues by leveraging the Internet on a modern, integrated, inbound marketing platform. DigitalEYE offers end-to-end online marketing solutions including brand positioning, custom web design, custom graphic design, social media marketing, and search engine marketing. For more information, please visit www.digitaleyemedia.com or call direct at 949-900-3017.
Subscribe to our Blog
- 7 Tell Tale Signs That Your Website Users Don’t Trust You
- Why Cheap SEO or Link Building Can Hurt Your Website
- How Mobile Live Streaming Apps Can Help Blow Up Your Content Marketing Strategy
- How To Use Twitter’s Event Targeting For Better Audience Engagement
- Where do your website’s keywords really count in 2015?
- The ABC’s Behind Google’s New Parent Company Alphabet
- Landing Pages – Why You Need Them and How They Help SEO
- Facebook’s See First Feature: See More of What You Love
- How To Make Your Website Stand Out With Videos
- How To Use Twitter To Do Keyword Research For Your Website