LAKE FOREST, CA â€“ April 1, 2010 â€“DigitalEYE Media announced today that its lead designer has won a Silver ADDY award at the 2010 OC Ad Federation Awards. Walter Pouchot was presented with the honor this week for his stunning four-color design of a silver anniversary presentation folder for Santa Anas Leading Edge Aviation Services, the largest commercial aircraft painting company in the world.
The OC Ad Federation, a chapter of the American Advertising Federation (AAF), is the largest professional organization dedicated to the advertising business in Orange County, with over 300 members. Together, they form the creative spirit of Orange County, fueling the success of some of the areas most affluent and educated executives and business owners.
â€œThis is the first time in our nine-year history that weve entered this competition, so to come out with a medal in a field of this caliber is truly an honor,” said Gary Brewer, President, DigitalEYE. â€œCongratulations to Walter for all his work on this project, and for continuing to elevate creative excellence in Orange County.”
Mr. Pouchot has been Graphic Art Director with Digital EYE since its inception in 2002 and this was the third time in his eight-year career with Digital EYE that he has been honored for creative and graphic design excellence.
Digital EYE is an Internet Marketing firm that helps companies grow their revenues by leveraging the Internet on a modern, integrated, inbound marketing platform. DigitalEYE offers end-to-end online marketing solutions including brand positioning, custom web design, custom graphic design, social media marketing, and search engine marketing. For more information, please visit www.digitaleyemedia.com or call direct at 949-900-3017.
Subscribe to our Blog
- How to Use Event Marketing to Build Your Business
- How Landing Pages Increase ROI
- How is Your Business Marketing on Social Media
- Clean and Inspired- We Love the New Instagram
- Google’s Mobile-Friendly Algorithm Update: What You Need to Know
- Quality E-Commerce Web Design: Know The Basics
- Visual Content’s Importance in Your Content Marketing Strategy
- How to Get Targeted Facebook Leads [for your Business]
- LinkedIn Marketing: Keep it Engaging and Active
- Creating Content Which Will Tell the Story of Your Business’ Brand